Fill out the below form for any commission inquiries and send it to email@example.com
If you do not have an existing artwork of the character you want to commission, please provide photo or image references.
Subject: Commission Request for [Your Name]
Commission type: (Pencil Character/Pencil Complex, Painting)
Subject of Commission & References: (Visual references are required)
Email for Paypal Invoice:
TERMS OF SERVICE
▪ Commissions are for personal use only unless otherwise discussed. Please let me know before I confirm the commission if you intend you use the artwork for commercial use as that will incur a higher fee.
▪ I am allowed to post the artworks on my social media unless stated in the request. May incur additional privacy fee. I reserve the right to stream the process (at twitch.tv/yueko) unless otherwise discussed.
▪ Refunds are allowed to be requested if commission has not been started. No refunds otherwise.
▪ Payment will be via invoice and must be received in full before I start the commission. Partial payment can be discussed. Prices are in USD. I can accept credit card & bank transfer/wire payment.
▪ Generally the commission will take from a few days to a month and a half depending on how long my queue is and how complex your request/character(s) are.
▪ Reposting your commission is fine, just include credit to my social media.
▪ You will receive a full resolution digital file. No physical item will be delivered.
▪ I am allowed to decline any commission requests. Generally this will be due to my schedule, or if I don't think I can deliver well enough on your request.
NOTES ON SUBJECT MATTER
✔ Subjects I am confident in: girls, flowers, fantasy, armour, animals, faded/soft colours, portraits.
▪ If you want a commission of a real person (eg. based off a photo) feel free to contact me about it but if I think the person won't suit my style it may be declined.
✘ Requests likely to be denied: offensive themes, gore, elderly, muscular men, hardcore R-18.
▪ Subjects I am less confident in: dynamic/actions shots, ecchi, males, inorganic environments.
▪ NSFW, real people, detailed designs, accessories, weapons, etc. may cost more.
This style I draw on my iPad Pro in Procreate. It's defining aspects are the pencil textured lineart, flat perspective and RPG reminiscent feeling.
These will have simple or no background.
Full Illustration: ~$1500-$2500 depending on complexity eg. number of characters, character design complexity, background elements.
Even if it's character focused with a simple background, it will look 'fuller' than 'Pencil Character'.
This style I draw in Photoshop and/or Clip Studio Paint.
Full Illustration: ~$3500+ depending on complexity eg. number of characters, character design complexity, background elements.