Fill out the below form for any commission inquiries and send it to email@example.com
If you do not have an existing artwork of the character you want to commission, please provide photo or image references.
Commissions are closed indefinitely.
Subject: Vtuber Commission Request for [Your Name]
Subject of Commission & References: (Visual references are required) Please provide either an existing reference or moodboard.
Will you be using Vtube Studio: Y/N if not, what will you be using?
Do you have a rigger in mind? Y/N If so, who?
Email for Paypal Invoice:
TERMS OF SERVICE
▪ Refunds are allowed to be requested if commission has not been started. No refunds otherwise. Please be sure of your request.
▪ I will send an invoice for the payment and it must be recieved in full before I start the commission. Partial payment can be discussed. Prices are in USD. I accept payment via local bank transfer to my transferwise account or credit card via stripe. 50% required for waitlist.
▪ I try to prioritize existing Vtuber clients for upgrades, however I won't always have availability. It's best to get every important aspect of your character in one go.
▪ I don't rig. This commission is for the illustration alone- cleaned, cut and ready to be rigged.
▪ Vtubers take time, I don't do rush jobs. Delivery expectancy is around 1-2 weeks after confirming starting the artwork.
▪ Credit my twitter (@yueko) for the illustration.
▪ I will hand the rig-ready file to your rigger. If you want the file for other artists to potentially add additional outfits accessories etc to, that will be a one off $500 fee for the .psd.
▪ Major adjustments late stage in the process will result in additional fees.
✔ Requests more likely to be accepted:
My strength is in elegant/pretty designs: girls, flowers, fantasy, soft clothing, armour and animals are all things I enjoy drawing. I also strangely enjoy horror.
If you use Vtube Studio, it is an extra plus as it has the best tracking results at the moment and will result in a smoother model.
I like final fantasy aesthetic and drawing girls the most but I also like interesting/unique ideas so don't cross yourself off due to my preferences.
So far I've only worked with Iron Vertex for rigging. If you want them for rigging also, I can try to contact them on your behalf as we're already communicating for current projects.
✘ Requests more likely to be denied: men, men's clothing, muscular figures, elderly.
I feel I'm personally weaker in these, although I have accepted 3 male models. One example below.
I'm not really sure to how to draw animals/furries for live2d at this stage, so I may not accept them unless the rigger has experience with this.
Prices below are for commercial use. You will receive a .psd that is cut, cleaned and ready for rigging. In general it is easier if you contact the rigger at the same time so that I can work with them on what they require for the cutting. Brian from Iron Vertex worked on Chai.
To be able to make the most out of your model, ensure you have an ios device with faceID that can use Vtube Studio. I am not aware if other applications have similar capabilities.
Prices for artwork only:
These include 5 small facial expression stickers eg. sweat, anger, starry eyes, mouth changes. (Specify with examples.)
Full body: ~$4000
Half body: ~$3000
Cuts off at thigh, includes hands, tails if any.
Cost will be affected by design complexity, accessories, extra elements eg. pets, wings etc.
If no existing reference is provided, I can design the character. In this case, I will require photo/art references or a moodboard for each part of the character. However multiple iterations and large changes to the design may incur a fee.